Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brooke Hogan: Modern Day Elizabeth Stanton

We can count Brooke Hogan out of doing a Rock the Vote ad campaign. The Hulkster's daughter explained to her roommate, on her latest reality tv disaster, why one should not rock the vote.


You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it's kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I'm so moody all the time, I know I couldn't be able to run a country, 'cause I'd be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?


I'm not into living in the same area as the Hogan family and having to deal with endless Hogan media frenzy.

Feministing had a link to Brooke Hogan's music website. I could not listen to a song for more than ten seconds.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home