Monday, October 15, 2007

Rush Limbaugh Loses Nobel Peace Prize

Conservative talk show host Mark Levin is looking into if Rush Limbaugh was cheated out of the Nobel Peace Prize. Levin's organization the Landmark Legal Foundation nominated Limbaugh. Levin has a fake rage har-on and is shocked that Gore beat Limbaugh.

Levin's blog has audio of his rant.

The Fat Man is getting his fake rage mojo on.

LIMBAUGH: My lawyers at the Landmark Legal Foundation are looking into the possibility of filing an objection with the Nobel committee over the unethical tampering for this award that Al Gore is engaging in. This is clearly above and beyond the pale. I mean, this might happen in high school class president elections and so forth, but this is shameless.

I can't stop giggling as I write this post. Besides there hasn't been any evidence of tampering, I find it hard to believe that these clowns actually believe that Limbaugh at a chance. I love that these people are becoming Onion-style parodies of themselves.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home