Monday, October 08, 2007

Bright Eyes



I posted Connor Oberst performing When the President Talks to God on the Tonight Show before. I felt like it was timely to post it again and prove to my female friends I'm not jealous that he dated Jenny Lewis. Actually, I am. Just watch the video.

In other music news: Amanda Marcotte has a music blog. She has really great taste in music. Bookmark her site.

Update: Ryan Adams and Gillian Welch do a beautiful version of Neil Young's Helpless.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 09, 2007 10:40 AM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

I saw that show. Very timely.(re-posting) If he comes back around this way I'm going to see him. Missed him at the sundome last time.
It's amazing the talents some people are blessed with (amanda)
I have professors who teach the driest, drabbest stuff ... and then produce works of art that will make you cry. The luckiest guy was humanities, traveling all over and repeatedly to some places in order to journal the changes and the culture and then teaches humanities and music ... it just amazes me the gifts we are given to explore.
And so few DO.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home