Thursday, September 27, 2007

Karl Rove Orders You Not To Donate

Wayne Garcia writes about the humorous online solicitation sent out by the DCCC.


As my last act in the White House, I asked Dick Cheney if he could help me break into the DCCC and send you this email.


You see I've been watching you and other Democratic activists and let me say I'm a bit concerned. Over the past eight months Democrats in the House have made life for my Republican friends and me difficult -- issuing subpoena after subpoena. This has got to stop.


Rove goes on to ask people not to donate to the DCCC. Ofcourse, Rove didn't break into the DCCC's computers. I'm glad to see that Democrats are being smarter about their marketing.

Mock Rove DCCC Letter

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 2:43 AM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

that WAS funny !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home