Thursday, May 31, 2007

Justin Sayfie Goes to Washington

Sayfie Review founder Justin Sayfie has been appointed to the President's Commission on White House Fellowships. I wonder what this will do to the Sayfie Review.

Sayfie's comprehension of the truth should suit him well in the White House. Derek Newton notes Sayfie's fun with headlines.


Anyone wonder who Republican lobbyist Justin Sayfie wants to win the Democratic primary?


Well, check out his site today.


On the right column is this ditty: Tribune: In debate, Smith may have stuck closest to the facts


Problem is, as we've come to expect from Sayfie and the GOP in general, the headline doesn't match the article. In this case, it's 100% wrong.


The actual headline to that article - and the article itself - is: In Debate, Davis May Have Stuck Closest To The Facts.


Newton should be nicer to Sayfie. It's hard out here for a Republican pimp.

Update: Justin Sayfie sent me this email.


The Sayfie Review will continue. Too many influential people depend on it daily at this point. Good luck with your blog.


As much as I make fun of Sayfie; I'm glad Sayfie Review will continue. It is a great resource for Florida news.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At June 18, 2007 2:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I find less need for the Sayfie Review since I started going to the Fort Report. Pamela Fort is a Democratic consultant, and she has a better round-up, I think, because she includes national stories too. Check it out: http://www.fortreport.com/

 
At June 18, 2007 8:03 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

I do read Fort Report. I will keep it in mind to mention it in a future post.

 
At July 17, 2007 11:09 PM , Blogger Justin said...

Thank you for the kind words about the Sayfie Review. For the record, with regard to the post by Derek Newton about the Davis/Smith headline: an inadvertent mistake was made, and as soon as it was brought to our attention, we immediately corrected it. I believe this fact was noted some time ago in a comment to Derek's post on the Florida Politics site.

 
At June 24, 2020 7:14 AM , Blogger elza smith 343 said...

Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossip and web stuff and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for making this web-site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
islamicscenery

 
At July 24, 2023 6:34 AM , Blogger Gary sobers said...

I truly appreciate your effort you have put in this article. Nice work is done in this article. I am impressed by your content. Now its time to avail moving company in Tuscaloosa, AL for more information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home