Tuesday, May 15, 2007

1/2 Hour Too Long



The 1/2 Hour News Hour is still horrible. It as bad as SNL's Weekend Update. The Youtube comments rips the show apart.


This is absolutely horrible. I kind of feel sorry for them. I thought Fox already did fake news?


Yes they do.

I personally prefer the program Fox News: the 24 Hour Comedy Hour.



I wouldn't have found these videos if Mr. G didn't profess his love for the 1/2 Hour News Hour. Thank you, Peer Review. You are always providing me with comedy material.

The Onion is doing the best satire of the media. Their fake news video clips are clever.


In The Know: Our Troops In Iraq

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 12:21 PM , Blogger David Jenkins said...

You're right - it's certainly half an hour too long, but it's a low blow to SNL - no matter how bad they get - to compare it to Weekend Update.

I'm certainly an equal opportunity offender and appreciate humor no matter who's being swiped at - but FOX has just totally fallen flat here.

Not funny is just not funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home