Tuesday, December 05, 2006

:: sex and music ::

Over at my place, I have started a potential avalanche of choice relative to musical preferences from the beginning, during peaking intensities and ultimately to the sexual denoumoux.

This is not as easy a task as it would seem on the surface. Just as with life itself, there are rythyms to sex as well as the changing moods engendered by engagement in sex and whomever your partner may (or may not) be at the time, adding additional influence to said choices.

I seriously did not consider the musical choices available when I launched this endeavor. I just believed I did not have that many songs I would consider for a sex play list. (I must have been asleep at the wheel at the time.) I already have many categories and sub-categories of just mood alone. The thing is, mood and action, change during the course of events. Or, it should. It would be somewhat stagnant otherwise - musically and well, sexually. It would be like restricting yourself to sex once a week, on Saturday night, 10Pm for exactly 20 minutes of staid missionary sex. No thanks. I like known comforts, but I also enjoy change and variety.

I mean the ultimate goal here is to consummate, climax, orgasm, peak, culminate, or come ....within a range of musical accompaniment. I have over 40 gigs of music on my computer alone........and it still isn't enough. Reviewing a couple of the lists I have gotten so far.....I don't even have half of the songs. I may be buying a LOT more music.

So........there is no telling how lengthy this endeavor will become. It may, in fact, become a lifetime pursuit for the perfect sex play lists, with each specific list entailing a variety of moods addressing the clothes-ripping pathos to the vibrant rush to the soft and tender aspects of sex, all within the same time frame (well, mostly). The peaks and valleys, per se.

And, just like sex, ..... practice, practice, practice. (Which means you need a lot of play lists!)

Hell, I would like even my iPod, an inanimate object, to get turned on by the music I have loaded on that puppy.

What it also boils down to, is what songs turn you into a person intent on one and only one thing....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home