Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Katherine Harris Needs Your Money Now

The Katherine Harris emails to her supporters are always worth a laugh. I should know since I'm on the list. The Recount Queen is getting desperate.


I urgently need your contribution, TODAY, so that we can defeat Bill Nelson and take to the Senate the principles I have fought for my entire political life. Your immediate contribution of $25, $100, $500 or $1000 will ensure our success.


Whatever happened to that widow's mite?

Meanwhile, Bill Nelson is giving $250,000 to Florida Democrats.

Update: Here's what happened to the widow's mite.


"I am even selling my home," Harris told the Sentinel's Ludmilla Lelis before a speech in Daytona Beach. "I'm committed."

Harris said she would come close to meeting a pledge she made in March to put $10 million of her own money into the campaign, "as soon as my home sells." But that would require a huge dose of cash. Campaign finance reports show Harris has so far contributed about $3.15 million.


The problem is that the Orlando Sentinel talked to two Washington, D.C. real estate agents who said the Harris home was never placed in the multiple listing service. Harris spokeswoman Jennifer Marks says Harris has been walking potential buyers through the home herself. Katherine Harris: Congresswoman, Senate candidate and real amateur real estate agent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home