Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fun Lovin' Criminals

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I was reading Crooks and Liars and came across this video with G.Gordon Liddy as the Fox News criminal Republican Point Of View. Sometimes it can take me hours of drawing until I am satisfied with how a caricature looks. G. Gordon Liddy took me about one minute.


The Fun Lovin' Criminals
"I scream
I yell
I bark
I bite
I hit you with an egg
on a hot summer night!"



The Newshog on Mercenaries-R-Us

The Undeniable Liberal on Martial Law

The Satirical Political Report on George Macaca Allen's Smutty Book

, ,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Zencomix

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 2:58 PM , Blogger riffle said...

Hey you got mentioned by Lawrence O'Donnell on Franken's show.

Regarding your post with Rafael Arza's disgusting voicemail message, which I found on your site here:

http://pushingrope.blogspot.com/2006/10/ralph-arza-hate-message-to-gus.html

Unfortunately, O'Donnell identified your URL as "pushingrope.com" but I found it so I'm sure others will as well. However, you may want to highlight that Arza post again, maybe.

Hasn't that guy had to resign yet?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home