Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bush Linking Iraq To 9-11 Again

President Bush is once again linking Iraq with 9-11.


You know, right after September the 11th I knew that some would forget the dangers we face. Some would hope that the world would be what it's not -- a peaceful place in which people wouldn't want to do harm to those of us who love freedom. I vowed that day, after September the 11th, to do everything I could to protect the American people. And I was able to make that claim because I knew there were people such as yourself who were willing to be on the front line in the war on terror.


Several commissions and weapon inspectors said Iraq had no ties to Al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein's weapons program was a joke. Bush is going by the old adage that if you repeat a lie enough people will believe it.

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He doesn't have to remind me about "911", not easy to forget. No president can save me from earthquake/tsunami/tornado/getting run over by a truck. Lately my terror of the USofA government is at an all time high. There is no one to protect me from GWB & his regime.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home