Monday, April 28, 2008

Worst Viral Video Ever

I found out about Two Girls One Cup from Tas. (Thanks a lot, bro.) Warning: do not search for the video. George Clooney's reaction is reason why you don't want to see the video.


“No,” I tell him, “but it’s so disturbing. I saw it once and can never get it out of my mind. I can’t watch it again.”


“I want to see it.”


Well, he asked. After a bit of searching, I find the link. I click it.


After several seconds: “It’s not so bad,” he says.


Three seconds later: “Oh.”


Another two seconds: “Oh, my GOD! Oh, my God!! Oh, my God!”


Clooney puts his hand over his mouth like he’s going to throw up. He bolts from his chair and walks out of the room.


And no, I am not linking to the video. Facebook has a support group called Two Girls One Cup Ruined My Life.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2008 3:44 AM , Blogger Frznagn said...

Watch the Family Guy's take on this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf9ZvzLPjwo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home